Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hints 1/23: Cold as F.




Sup gang? Wednesday night, trivia night, we bring it to you at the Sports Page at 7pm. I (Mike) return from my brief hiatus and I promise NOT to bring any germs that I may have inherited in the last couple of weeks. I DO promise that Joe and Noah will be there to join me as we bring you our goods. The goods being our dashing good looks, genius level (?) trivia questions, and undeniable charm (and modesty!). Moving on, here's our hints....

Image Round - Snowiest U.S. Cities
Sound Round - "Think Warm Thoughts" a piece by Noah Paster

A historic three perfect scores last week. Why do these things happen when I'm away?! Very impressive but there can only be one winner, congrats to our winning squad last week, Derek Zoolander. The latest and greatest team to join the winner's circle.


Don't let the chilly weather prevent you from coming out and having a good time. 7pm tonight! Be there! Or not, your choice, this is 'Merica.

No comments:

Post a Comment