Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Music List 2/22/12



“Dream On” by Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds
“#Trendin” by The Original 7ven
“Times Like These” by The Foo Fighters
“Take On Me” by a-ha
“Purple Rain” by Prince
“Left Behind” by CSS
“Say It Isn’t So” by Hall & Oates
“The World at Large” by Modest Mouse
“When I’m Sixty-Four” by The Beatles
“Roxanne” by The Police
“Fool’s Day” by Blur
“Sometimes” by Britney Spears
“Dirty Diana” by Michael Jackson
“Rainbow Connection” by the Muppets
“Congratulations” by MGMT
“Weak and Powerless” by A Perfect Circle
“Like a Virgin” by Madonna
“My Name Is Jonas” by Weezer
“Do You Believe in Magic?” by The Lovin’ Spoonful
“Paint It Black” by The Rolling Stones
“Larger Than Life” by Backstreet Boys”
“Breathe In” by Frou Frou
“Jackie Wilson Said (I’m in Heaven When You Smile)” by Van Morrison
“Take Me Home, Country Roads” by John Denver
“Call It Off” by Tegan and Sara
“Beth” by Kiss
“Expo ‘86” by Death Cab for Cutie
“Rumour Has It” by Adele
“Three Little Birds” by Bob Marley & The Wailers
“Triple Spiral” by Bright Eyes
“Firework” by Katy Perry
“I Gotta Feeling” by Black Eyed Peas
“What I Am” by Will.I.Am
“My Head Is in the Sun” by The Rentals
“19-2000” by Gorillaz
“Satellite” by The Kills
“The Mystery Zone” by Spoon
“Flavor of the Weak” by American Hi-Fi

No comments:

Post a Comment